How to set parental controls
From the remote:
- Press MENU, then choose SETTINGS
- Enter ACCOUNT NUMBER, then highlight PREFERENCES, the under MAIN PREFERENCE select (check) PARENTAL CONTROL
- Select the USERS, then select the user on whom you want to set the controls.
- Chose PARENTAL CONTROL. You can now set the movie rating, the TV rating, Unlock Timeout or even block unrated shows. You can select the options below for specific blocks based on language, sexual situations, violence, suggestive dialogue or fantasy violence.
- Then select SUBMIT. Once the channels are blocked, when the blocked channels are chosen, and you wish to view the channel, select OK, and then choose UNLOCK PARENTAL CONTROLS. You will then have to enter the ACCOUNT NUMBER (password) to view the channel.